Tuesday, June 15, 2010

It's Been Awhile...

Hello readers!!

Sorry (again) for being incredibly behind on this whole blogging thing. We have been busy busy busy these past 7 1/2 months. The only room we have left to paint is the sunroom as I have yet to find the perfect color.
We chose a cream color for the dining room, which I accented with satin navy blue curtains. I actually had to make them myself, and for my first sewing project, I think they came out alright! I finished them just in time for Thanksgiving!! :)





After the dining room was complete, I moved on to the living room. I chose a light sage green, which came out perfectly!! I love the mint-chocolate chip look of the room. :)

In the future, I hope to sand down our DVD cabinet and paint it, maybe a purple to match the orchids, but for now I've left it as is.

I really am going to try to get in the habit of blogging, so I will post again tomorrow *hopefully* with another update on what we've been up to here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment