Sunday, April 26, 2009

Painting!


Who knew that painting could be SO exhausting? We are currently in the process of repainting our kitchen. It was a horrible combination of periwinkle blue and a sort of peachy yellow.

Not too pretty. It took me forever to prime, but I finally finished with the help of Adam & Cyrus. The previous inhabitants had painted everything, including the cabinets, so we discovered how painstakingly slow it is to paint inside and outside of cabinets!

Today I got most of the painting done. It took me 2 hours to finish putting up painter's tape. YIKES!! And after that I got one coat of gray on all the walls. Cyrus helped out by doing all the corners that I couldn't reach. Yay! I decided to paint the entire kitchen gray with white trim. It looks pretty gorgeous, in my opinion, but I'll let you all voice your own opinions! :)


Tomorrow I hope to get another coat on the walls and finish painting all the windowsills. I will try to keep this blog updated more often!! Keep checking back, and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment